- A substitute for water circulating vacuum pump and rotary vane vacuum pump.
- No need of any working medium. No friction between working parts.
- Vacuum level can be adjusted according to experiment requirements.
- All parts that contacting gases are made of PTFE + FV rubber with chemical resistance.
- Valve plate adopts imported materials.
- Motor is supplied by famous manufacturer.
- With reasonable design, transmission runs smoothly.
- With small volume and light weight, easy to move. Saving space.
- Durable and suitable for continuous operation
- Can be used for vacuum drying, suction filtration, vacuum concentration, and can be used with a rotary evaporator
- Dry operation to ensure no oil pollution and environmental protection
VACP-D201 diaphragm vacuum pump is Dry running vacuum pump, provides negative pressure condition for processes of evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, reduced pressure filtration etc. It can be used to extract a variety of highly toxic, flammable and explosive, strong acid, and alkali sample.
Q: How about quality of the goods?
l All the running products comply with CE standards.
l Independent quality inspection team, conducting multiple inspections and random inspections from parts supply to product dispatch.
l Well-known third-party testing service available, such as SGS, BV, and TUV, etc.
Q: What are your pre- and after-sales services?
l Timely reply to pre-sales enquiries
l Real-time update of manufacturing and shipment status
l Contracted third-party maintenance company in over 60 countries
Assured availability of parts supply for 10 years at least
Q: Is OEM service available.
A: Most of the running products are available for OEM customization, including logo, package and function, if attainable, customization.
Q: How long is the lead time:
A: Generally, the lead time for most stocked products is about 7~15 days, vary by models and production schedule. For those non-stocked products, the manufacturing lead time is around 20 days.