Sugar cane wax extract policosanol powder, a natural compound derived from sugar cane wax,has shown promising results in clinical studies (primarily performed in cuba) and is well tolerated.Since it is derived from a food a source,sugar cane wax extract policosanol powder is classified as a nutraceutical ,or natural product.Commercial products are derived from a variety of different source (sugar cane wax, rice bran wax, beeswax,)but it is important to note that the sugar cane wax derivative was used in the Cuban studies.
Policosanol powder contains about 60% octacosanol, followed by triacontanol. There is a much lower concentration of several other fatty alcohols: behenyl alcohol, lignoceryl alcohol, ceryl alcohol, 1-heptacosanol, 1-nonacosanol, 1-dotriacontanol, and geddyl alcohol. Sugar cane wax extract policosanol powder is used as a nutritional supplement intended to lower LDL cholesterol and increase HDL cholesterol and to help prevent atherosclerosis, though some studies have raised questions about the effectiveness of policosanol.
1.will improve the stress strength;
2.can improve the reactive sensitivity;
3.used to improve the function of cardiac muscle;
4. can reduce cholesterol, blood fat and systolic pressure;
5.r used to strengthen stamina, vigour and physical strength;
6. has the function of promoting function of sex hormone, ease the pain of muscle.
1. Policosanol is a cholesterol-lowering natural mixture of primary alcohols, isolated and purified from sugar cane wax. Policosanol is safe and well tolerated, even in populations with high use of concomitant medications.
2. Lipid profile improvements with the use of policosanol are seen in healthy volunteers, patients with type II hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol), type 2 diabetics with hypercholesterolemia, postmenopausal women with hypercholesterolemia, and patients with combined hypercholesterolemia and abnormal liver function tests. However, there is controversy in this are based on recent negative evidence.
3. Policosanol has performed equal to or better than simvastatin, pravastatin, lovastatin, probucol, or acipimox with fewer side effects in patients with type II hypercholesterolemia.
4. Policosanol is used for conditions that affect the health of the heart and blood vessels including high cholesterol, leg pain due to poor circulation (intermittent claudication), and narrowing of the blood vessels that serve the heart.
5. Policosanol seems to decrease cholesterol production in the liver and to increase the break down of LDL (low-density lipoprotein or "bad") cholesterol. It also decreases the stickiness of particles in the blood known as platelets, which might help reduce blood clots.
1.Any inquiries will be replied with in 12 hours.
2.Dedication to quatity,supply& service.
3.Strictly on selecting raw meterials.
4.Reasonable & competitive price ,fast lead time.
5.Smple order in stock and one week for bulk production.
6. We have strong cooperation with FEDEX,TNT,DHL,EMS,or you also can choose your own shipping agent.