China Manufacturer urea 46 granular
Urea, also known as urea and carboxamide, is an organic compound composed of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and hydrogen, and is a white crystal. One of the simplest organic compounds is the main nitrogen-containing end product of protein metabolism and decomposition in mammals and some fish.
As a neutral fertilizer, urea is suitable for all kinds of soils and plants.
It is easy to store, convenient to use and has little damage to soil. It is a chemical nitrogen fertilizer with a large amount of usage and the highest nitrogen content. Urea is industrially synthesized from ammonia and carbon dioxide under certain conditions.
Specification of Urea:
|Free Ammonia||160pxt ppm max|
Advantages of Urea Fertilizer
Superior Nitrogen content
Low production cost, as source is natural
Non-flammable and risk-free storage
Wide application range, for all types of crops and soils
Neutral pH and harmless to crops and soil
In 2022, the potential supply of urea fertilizers is expected to reach 197 million metric tons. Increasing crop prices lead to increased fertilizer demands and has been especially noted in recent years in South Asia. Favorable weather also increases demand for fertilizers in major agricultural regions.
25Kg/50kg/500kg/1000kg in per bag.
A. Agricultural field:
1) Fertilizer :
Urea is a kind of high-concentration nitrogen fertilizer, which belongs to neutral quick-acting fertilizer and can also be used to produce various compound fertilizers.
Urea is suitable for all crops and all soils. It can be used as base fertilizer and topdressing fertilizer, and can be applied in dry paddy fields.
2) Feed additive:
Urea and urea compounds become feed additives for ruminants.
B Industrial field::
1. It can brighten the chemical polishing of steel and stainless steel. It is used as a corrosion inhibitor in metal pickling and also used for the preparation of palladium activating solution.
2. It is also used as raw material for manufacturing urea-formaldehyde resin, polyurethane and melamine-formaldehyde resin in industry.
3. Selective reducing agent for denitration of combustion exhaust gas, and vehicle urea. Vehicle urea can treat exhaust gas from diesel engines, engines and thermal power plants, especially reduce its nitrogen oxides;
4. Raw materials of special plastics, especially urea-formaldehyde resin;
5. Raw materials of some gums;
6. Salt instead of antifreeze is sprinkled on the street, which has the advantage of not corroding metal;
7. Composition of rain-urging agent < compound salt >;
8. Enhance the smell of cigarettes;
Composition of rain promoter < compound salt >;
9. Give industrial pretzels brown;
Used to separate paraffin wax in the past, because urea can form inclusion compound;
10. Components of some shampoos and detergents;
11. Ingredients of tooth whitening products
12. Important auxiliaries in dyeing and printing.
13. The composition of first aid refrigeration package, because the reaction between urea and water will absorb heat;
14. Refractory materials;
15. Composition of environmentally friendly engine fuel;