Steel plank is common construction material, are widely used in various industries, such as construction, scaffolding, shipbuilding industry, shipyard, power, Oil industry, Anticorrosion engineering, etc.
The procedure is punching--forming--cutting- end box, support cutting--punching, trimming-- forming--welding-- polishing, remove slag--painting-packing.
1. Strengthen Support designs with much stronger support force;
2. Better side box design with better Anti_deforming Capacity;
3. Provided with non-slip indentation with no cutting edge;
4. Long term usage. Galvanized steel planks do not absorb water or chemicals;
5. Works with all styles of modular system and tube and clamp scaffold material
Material: Q195/Q235 Steel Standard: BS1139 Finish: Pre-galvanized, Hot dipped galvanized