hot selling grey Non Woven Recycled Grey Protected Painter Felt For Paint

Share on:

Price in USD:
Price:$3.10 - $3.30

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Product Description




Specification


Material:
100% recycled fiber,coated with PE film on the backside
Weight tolerance:
Length and width +/-1%,weight:+/-8%
Size:
width 1m;length:3m,3.5m,4m,4.5m;10m,25m,50m
Production type:
Folded or rolled products
Density:
180g/sqm~500g/sqm
Delivery:
20 days after received order confirmation
Payment:
30% deposit T/T,the rest 70% T/T against the copy docs


Packing & Delivery




To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided.


Company Profile








Semi-Automatic PET Bottle Blowing Machine Bottle Making Machine Bottle Moulding Machine
PET Bottle Making Machine is suitable for producing PET plastic containers and bottles in all shapes.


FAQ


Semi-Automatic PET Bottle Blowing Machine Bottle Making Machine Bottle Moulding Machine
PET Bottle Making Machine is suitable for producing PET plastic containers and bottles in all shapes.


0.0106 s.