1) Q: What is Singclean dermal filler?
A: Singclean dermal filler is pure 100% cross-linked HA from biofermentation and the concentration is 20.0mg/ml . It's easy to get
perfect effects with the fast and safe treatment.
2) Q: What are the advantages of your injectable dermal filler?
A: No animal ingredients
No skin test needed
Long lasting results
Biodegradable, non permanent
Complete product range
3) Q: How is the quality of your filler?
A: With the foundation "Quality is our culture" Our QC department will check the goods in every procedure and modify the parts once they find any problems from them. And our salesman will also check our goods and take photos for every procedure for our client to confirm.We gained good reputation and positive feedback from our customer all over the world especially Europe and US. Email us, we cansend you some customer's feedback for your reference.
4) Q: How long does the effect of hyaluronic acid last?
A: Treatment results will different for each person. In a clinical study, the treatment results lasted for up to 1 year after the
first treatment session, for most patients. Touch-up treatments can maintain the desired effect.
5) Q: How long will the treatment session take?
A: It is a very quick and easy process to be treated by injectable dermal filler. As no pre-test needed, the treatment can be
carried out immediately. A treatment generally takes 30 minutes.
6) Q: Are there side effects associated with your injectable dermal filler treatment?
A: Minor complications can occur, but they are generally light and easy to manage. Astrid injectable dermal filler side effects include minor swelling, redness, and perhaps some mild discomfort at the injection sites. Inflammatory reactions may last for up to weeks in rare cases.
7) Q: Can your injectable dermal filler be used if I have had laser treatment or some other plastic surgery?
A: If you have plastic surgery recently, you should wait for your wound or cut to be healed completely. After the skin is healed back to normal condition, you can take the injectable dermal filler.
8) Q: Can i have a sample?
A: Yes, of course, sample is available, but due to the expensive value, the sample is not free.
9) Q: How many days for shipment?
A: Usually we shipping our filler by EMS, DHL or FedEx. It will take about 3-10 days.